Kids programme only available at our 10am service.
Children are a valued part of the Emmanuel family. Our Children’s Ministry is led by staff and volunteers who are passionate about children and whose vision is “Seeking to glorify God through teaching children to love God, love people and become disciples of Jesus Christ.”
Friday Kids’ Bible Club (Grades R to 6) runs from 5:00pm to 6:30pm during the school term.
Sunday School is offered during the 10:00am service and is divided into 6 classes with each receiving age-appropriate teaching:
- Tiny Tots for little ones, crawling to 2 years,
- Bible Tots for those who are 2 to 4 years old;
- Pre-School (4 to 6 years old),
- Grade 1 – 3 (6 to 9 years old),
- Grade 4 – 6 Girls (9 to 11 years old) and
- Grade 4 – 6 Boys (9 to 11 years old).
Our children also have the opportunity to participate in the annual Cross Word Kid’s Camp, which see children from various REACH churches get together.
Click here to find out more about our Children’s Ministry.